Wednesday, January 14, 2009

PHOTOS!!

Everything is good here. Brian is back at work and I am working on all those fun projects I couldn't do while on bedrest- household organization. Yuck. Anyways... We had ourselves a little photo shoot today. The girls were somewhat cooperative. I am using them as models for my Etsy products. I still have some editing of photos to do, but will hopefully get them up soon. Don't worry, you will be the first to know. Until then here are a few new pics of the girls. Addi is in the speckled hat and Lili is in the solid pink. As for this first photo, well, can YOU tell...? Enjoy.





4 comments :

  1. What fun! Thanks for sharing the new pics. Gpa Gary has the side by side figured out...or does he? To be determined...So darn cute...and lovable...and fun..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some cute babies! ...Auntie Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable!!! Can't wait to see them! Love, Aunt LU

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cuties! How can you tell them apart?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.