So the girls finally got to meet their doc today- Good ol' K. Kulus. I love her. Did I tell you that she called me at home shortly after I went on bedrest (my coworkers told her) just to see how I was doing? Who does that anymore? Anyway, I think the girls and Bri liked her, too.
The girls are ballooning out: Lili is 8# 3oz and Addi is 7# 13oz. Can you believe it? I sure couldn't. Well, we started Addi on some medicine today. She seems to have a little reflux and has been spitty and uncomfortable after feedings, crying as soon as she is lain down. Breaks my poor heart (not to mention interrupts EVERYONE'S sleep). The med should help neutalize the acid so that she doesn't get that uncomfortable burning sensation. So, we'll see how it goes.
Loving the new glasses and the new 'do. Not sure I really look like myself anymore, but maybe that's a good thing. Last I had looked I was a plump looking preggo followed shortly by a frumping looking, tired new mom. Not sure what or who I look like now. Not sure I will like it tomorrow or a week from now. What I do know is this: 1. I like it now 2. I photograph terribly 3. My hair always looks fake in photos. It's WAY cuter in person. Why do I always look like I'm wearing some ratty wig?
I think your hair looks cute!
ReplyDeleteOur son had horrible acid reflux/esophagitis when he was a baby. Poor thing seemed to spit up a larger volume than he ate and would cry out in pain before the waterfall....and did the "pin in foot" cry quite often. We did the baby zantac thing, but we also had to employ a lot of other tricks to help our little guy not be so miserable (including switching from cow's milk to soy formula for supplementing). The book, Colic Solved, was a huge help and I've recommended it to other parents with "not-so-happy spitters". http://www.colicsolved.com/default.htm.
Once he was upright and eating solids in his highchair, things got a bit better...but he continues to have some issues even at 20months old.
Good luck!
Abby
I would never guess that a hottie like this drove a minivan ;)
ReplyDeleteCan you give out the name of your stylist? Love the glasses too by the way!
ReplyDelete