What a busy busy weekend. Kevin & Angela came up from Rochester on Saturday for a visit and to meet the girls. It makes me feel sorry for all of Brian's friends as I have a feeling that their wives catch a little "baby bug" whenever they come to visit and try to pass it on to their husbands. Sorry, folks, we are still contagious so if you don't want the bug, stay away! It should pass when the girls are a few months older and scream, cry and holler more. After that we cruised down to Renville for our first real trip to meet one of the girls' great grandma (they are still lucky enough to have 3!). Dorothy was pretty in awe and nearly stole Lili from us. I think she would have vanished if G.Gma had shown up with a bigger purse! Nana and Gpa spoiled them rotten and we will be lucky if our girls ever learn to crawl or walk as they very rarely get put down. I'm going to have to start speaking up and stealing one back as my lap felt awfully cold and lonely.
Other amazing things: Our cat, Maggie, earned her merit badge as a full fledged mouser! So the current running tally on our infested little house is Brian&traps-3 Maggie-1. Yuck! Four mice in my house (so far)! Talk about icky. Though, each time I get a little sad as I think: They just want some place warm and cozy to raise their kids and live in peace. And I wasn't even the one to go with Brady to see Desperoux! Also, I got new hip glasses so as not to feel like a nerdy mom (remember, I drive a van now) and tomorrow my lovely hubby will be giving me a hip new hair do to match. Let's see, what else...? Oh, did I mention what a wonderful hubby I have who bought me an hour long massage today as a suprise?! Yep, he's amazing!
No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.