Monday I went in for a D&C. It went really well. Laid down on the table in my lovely gown and slippers and next thing I know I'm waking up in the recovery room (which is just fine as long as I don't think about what all went on once I was out- kinda creepy). Apparently there was some placenta still connected and causing all my problems and it didn't seem to be going anywhere anytime soon so it's good I was persistant. Now that I've been fully detailed like an old car, I can hopefully start getting back to normal. There is nothing more depressing than going from maternity pants to regular pants back to maternity pants. Now I can hopefully stay in my regular pants for good and be done with all this yuck. I came home to well behaved girls for aunty Shelley, a beautiful new plant (thanks mom you always know how to make my day!), McDonalds after not eating for 16 hours and a nice long nap. Woke up yesterday feeling like nothing had happened, but am feeling things a little more today.
The girls are growing like weeds and it is so fun to see their hair growing in! They originally looked a bit like little old men. You know, that geometry teacher 'do with just hair along the sides and nothing on top. But now it's really starting to fill in! I'm trying not to get ahead of myself, but I'm starting to have visions of itty bitty pigtails! They are a bit more needy today. I'm not sure if it's because they've missed me these last few days (between working 12hr shifts all weekend and being gone/comatose all day monday we haven't seen too much of each other) or if they are trying to help me get out of my house work. Either way, I kinda like all this snuggling!
No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.