Friday, February 13, 2009

Hi-Ho, Off to work we go...

So yesterday was my first day back at work. After my normally angelic girls kept Brian up ALL NIGHT they fell asleep just before I walked out the door. This meant heading out for 12+ hours without any good-bye kisses! This was by far the most difficult part of my day. I felt like I got back into the groove pretty quickly minus the fact that I kept tuning out the call lights! Oops. It was a nice quiet day to come back to. Really eased into things. I think it helped to know that I would have today back with the girls. Next weekend will be hardest of all!

Sounds like the girls will get to meet another of their great-grandmas tomorrow! Will post more pictures soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.