Sunday, February 15, 2009

Shake Rattle and Roll (Or All About Lili)

Eventful. Eventful. That was our weekend. The girls had the chance to meet their Great Gma Darlene this weekend. Both girls took a chance to show off their beautiful eyes which was a treat for all our visitors as gma Deb and gpa Larry don't get the chance to see them all that often either. Usually they come to visit a bunch of sleepy heads.

After a fun-filled day Lili was still feeling pretty rambunctious and decided to show off a bit for the camera. We took a little video of her entertaining herself on the floor with her newly discovered rattle.


Today was bath day and I decided to dress the girls in these cute sleepers we recieved as a gift. Each girl got a hat to help them warm up a little. I simply reached into the basket and pulled out things at random. Addi got a simple green hat that matched well. Lili, unfortunately, got a hat that I don't think she was too fond of judging by her reaction even though I thought it was adorable! Oh, well. When she gets bigger she can dress herself I guess, but for right now she's simply stuck with it! Ha!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.