Pretty bad-assed! That's right. We're not just girly-girls, we are hipsters, tripsters and two tough b*tches! Check out our killer argyle leg warmers and yes, REAL shoes! Not just crappy Mary Janes. No way! We are stylin'. Our parents might not know how to dress, but we sure do. Too bad they're always bringing us down a peg. Geez, I mean you could at least put on a clean shirt now and again. Puke, drool, I mean, gross!
We didn't just get dressed up to sit around the house. No way. Our cousin Amber had her 3rd birthday! We got her a present (a little faux dough for her purse- sorry girl, but we ain't even got a job so only faux will do- Holla'!). Didn't even get any cake and ice cream. Lame. Our parents sure shoveled it in though.
Now, we're just a bunch of booger factories. Not sure if we're getting sick or cutting some teeth but we sure feel miserable. Might help if someone got off the damn computer and wiped our faces off. Can't you here us crying, woman?!
Your mommy cracks me up! You guys are sooooooooo freakin' cute (and bad ass, yes, I must agree)!!! I have tons on baby Legs for you ladies if you want them. They are PERFECT for when you learn to crawl.
ReplyDeleteTHEY ARE SO CUTE! LOVE MOM
ReplyDeleteThey are soooooooo cute, good job mommy & daddy.
ReplyDeleteYou're right, just as stylin as you said they would be. I love it! Someone has to have style in the family, it might as well be the little women!
ReplyDelete