
My beautiful little girls decided to 'represent' this mother's day. I like to think that Lili's shirt (in blue) is said in seriousness. She's been awfully smiley so it may be said in jest. It's hard to say.

It was a wonderful mother's day! It started with some sleeping in (thanks Nana!) and a hearty breakfast of french toast, ham and fruit cooked by the girls. I've told them they aren't allowed to play with the stove, but Brian is apparently a push over and lets them get away with everything! I also was surprised to receive a beautiful bouquet of flowers from my sister Erin who is stationed in Japan. Apparently when I became a mom I also became royalty- at least that's how it felt! I couldn't have had a more perfect mother's day!

Brian finished the garden project without any swearing, I think. I think it looks wonderful! We both agree that it is nice to take a little pride in our yard now. It is really starting to look great. I also put out my new solar lights, a gift from Addi and Lili. I know I am a huge nerd for wanting something so domestic, but I love them! They are perfect.

We picked up some highchairs for the girls. Nothing fancy. Lili tested it out for fit, but we haven't really got to use them yet. Soon, very soon.

And last, but not least, Addi got to rock her cute stripey tights from Auntie Lori and her sweet ruffle socks. She doesn't look too excited about them, but her mom really was. Poor girl. Can't tell if she looks like a candy cane, the Wicked Witch of the West or an Oompa-Loompa, but either way she sure looks cute!
Super cute! I can't wait to come and visit :)
ReplyDeleteThem girls are almost as cute as their Mom was at that age.
ReplyDeleteBrian the garden thing looks great can't even see where the hogs were routin on them.
Don't ever forget Your Daddy and Gpa Loves You!!!!!