There was a bit of a wrestling match today. Lili (in blue) seemed to be losing to her sister (in pink) but I think in the end it was a draw.
Addi got a chance to help in the kitchen today. The bread from Wed. was AMAZING if I do say so myself. So today I decided another loaf was in order as that last one is nearly gone. So in the sling went Addi who was then amazingly content and almost even helpful in the way she grabbed for everything that came near her. Sometimes being outnumbered can be exhausting, however, sometimes that's my favorite part.
It surprises me how much my girls change. They used to be so much alike that it was impossible to tell them apart. Now I know them in an instant. They look more and more different each day. Then for an instant here and there I think they look exactly the same again. Maybe it's just the weight difference. I have noticed, though, they are looking more and more like their father every day. They really do seem to have his genes!
OMG! Kelly, that is HILARIOUS! Love the beards, and I agree, they do resemble daddy! I canNOT get over their gorgeous heads of hair...amazing! They are adorable!
ReplyDeleteI miss you guys... I hope everything went well today. Hugs :)
ReplyDelete