Hi ho everyone! So we have hit the big SIX MONTH mark today! Awesome. I'm having a lot of weird feelings about it. Part of me wishes they would move faster, the typical "I can't wait until....!" thing. Another of me wishes they would stay this way forever. Part of me feels guilty for all the parents that never get to see their children make it even this far due to illness of their child or even their own sickness. So I continue to try to cherish every moment (and yet here I am at this stinkin' computer!) Soon we will be taking them in for official pics and I will post them as soon as I can...
A trip to the park the other day was absolutely wonderful, that is until they pulled some princess moves and not eat as their bottles weren't the perfect temp. So our trip ended earlier than mama might have liked. It was so nice to be out as a family for a change. A picnic and some play and a little relaxing mixed in. No daycare is nice but sometimes I feel like we only see each other in passing.
Some of my favorite things:
* Lili's extra kicky legs and arms as soon as she sees mama or papa
* Their fascination with my hands as we learn to sign. It's like they are trying so hard to process what they see
* Giggles, lots of giggles and full outright laughs
* Their pride in being able to stand up in their exercauser
* Their quite awed love of a good book
Blessed. So very blessed. Here's to hoping I can enjoy this blessing for years and years and years to come.
Happy 6 months Addi & Lili! My how the time has flown. I can't wait to see how big you two are getting :) Lots of love -Auntie Lori
ReplyDelete