We had ourselves a photo shoot yesterday. We decided to take an attempt at 6 mo. photos ourselves rather than doing generic type photos elsewhere. Here are just some previews. They need a little more loving before posting. Patience young grasshoppers. For now you can tide yourself over with these two gems. I think they turned out real nice. The top one is Lili sitting on my lap with a nice drool bubble forming. The bottom is Addi buried in a pile of stuffed animals and seeming pretty sure that she doesn't like it.


I never did (well, BRIAN never did) tell you what Father's day brought. Some pretty fun gifts I might say. The first was for funnies. We got him this hilarious Tshirt (in black of course). We thought his black tshirt wardrobe could use some expanding. Those of you that don't know what DILF also stands for should ask your neighborhood teenager. Here it also reads "Dedicated. Involved. Loving. Father." If you don't know the alternative, well, it's not so funny. I know it gave me a good giggle when I saw it on Papagio's Etsy page. It's a great store check it out!

We also got our papa bear a key chain similar to this. We added "Rock On Addi & Lili" to ours. The girls thought this guitar pick shaped one from Chipmunk Hollow's Etsy shop was perfect since they love listening to their papa play his baritone ukulele. Seriously. They cry if he stops playing. They love listening to him play and sing and watch his fingers move across the frets. The finished product was beautiful! I think papa was pretty fond of it too.

I just want to squeeze them and hug them and love them :)
ReplyDelete