Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Thank You Carbohydrates!
So like any other time I manage to get anything done it seems to be on a complete whim. Today was cleaning out my closet. A little hard up for frivolously spendable cash and desperately wanting new clothes that fit my new body better I decided to clean out my closet in hopes of find something sellable. After digging out a bunch of clothes (some never yet worn *sniff, whimper, sniff*) I happened upon my 'skinny jeans'. I'm sure all you women out there know what I am talking about. Well these 3 particular pairs stopped fitting me before my girls were even a twinkle in their father's eye. So I was about to just throw them on the pile when I decided to try them on and see just how far away from them I had grown (and because some deeply sadistic part of me likes to make me feel miserable whenever the chance might arise). On goes the first pair and wouldn't you know it, THEY FIT! Well, no fair, that is the stretchiest pair. So to rain on my parade I grab the tightest pair of the three and pulled them on to the shocking realization that they fit too! Holy crap. Three pairs of jeans I had completely written off back in my dresser. That doesn't mean I'm back to normal. No way. Still have a bit of a muffin top- a melty looking muffin top. Just that my ass must be shrinking. Thank you pasta. Thank you bread. Yippey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Happy Fourth of July!!
ReplyDeleteCan you teach me your magic so I can get back into my "skinny" jeans?!?! :) I work Monday and then the weekend AND Bill starts a new job on Monday SOOO...let me know if you have time for a walk to the park or to hang out with your girls on Tues, Weds or Thurs this week! You inspire me! Keep up the great work momma!
ReplyDelete