Monday, July 27, 2009





There probably couldn't have been a better day for the family reunion. A bit windy, yes, but that only helped to keep it a little cooler rather than hot hot hot! The girls were a bit testy, but better than the night before. We managed to tack at least a half hour onto our drive by having to stop at the gas emporium to feed the nuggets. Ugghhh. Nothing more stressful than being trapped in a car with no place to stop with a screaming hungry kid! Oh wait, maybe it's getting to your destination to have 2 screaming, inconsolable kids. It's a bad sign when gma sneaks off to bed without saying good night and mama is outside cooling off. But, all in all it was a good weekend as we did get to see the family. We always miss those gparents and that aunty of ours!

Lili is convinced that she is turning into a big girl now as she can sit up by herself for brief intervals without assistance. Addi, however, nose plants the second you let go. Oh well. They are getting ever so close to crawling. And even though mushed up bananas make them gag and hurl (for real, it's gross) Addi seems to love pickles and they both seemed to enjoy the fresh green beans from the garden (don't they just look tasty all blended up like that?).

Work is going well. It's a very fun, relaxed atmosphere (at least til flu season hits). Our schedules have been crazy (as evidenced by our foot high grass) but we are hoping to find a nanny-type person to free up some more time (which really makes my mama feelers itch and ache). I think I will really like it though. Especially once christmas roles around and I'm not having to worry about working it and missing out. I miss the folks over at the hospital (here's a shout out to all you girls: Holla') but I'm sure I will see them around!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.