Here's a couple of older pictures I had on the camera from a chilly day earlier this month. Also, a cute picture of the girls on their playdate with sweet little Elizabeth. I'm not gonna spell it out for you and tell you who's who, but a hint: Addi is the one who usually looks like a deer caught in headlights.
Monday, July 27, 2009
Oldies but goodies
Here's a couple of older pictures I had on the camera from a chilly day earlier this month. Also, a cute picture of the girls on their playdate with sweet little Elizabeth. I'm not gonna spell it out for you and tell you who's who, but a hint: Addi is the one who usually looks like a deer caught in headlights.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.