Yes, another Thursday. Life has been hectic around here so I apologize about the lack of posts. I have been very greedy about my family time in the evenings and it is hard to take the time even now. The girls have been up to their usual shennanigans. Here miss Addi has gotten herself stuck under the chair... Again... Apparently yesterday Brian stepped out of the room only to return and see just her feet sticking out.
We had a very good morning. Out for a walk (see above: Lili first then Addi), string beans from the garden for lunch all around and several foiled nap attempts (mostly thanks to Brian's ongoing relationship/debate with the Jehovah's Witnesses; they keep coming back and it seems only when I am napping) and one serious meltdown that resulted in two crying kids in a crib and mama crying on the back step reminding herself just why it wasn't kosher to shake babies even when they seemed to be asking for it. (It's a joke folks; settle down). God, what a day off. Definitely Bloody Mary Thursday from here on out. Despite it all, I am sad to have to go back to work tomorrow.
One another note: Thanks to Crystal and Brandy the sunroom was finally painted! It looks awesome, but I have yet to get pictures that actually show the true color. Thanks again Ladies!
P.S. Thanks to everyone for all the suggestions and support. We did interview two girls to provide some coverage here and there to free up schedules a little and I feel pretty comfortable with them. They seem like good people and have been CPR certified and are even willing to take on the girls knowing the trouble they can pull. Savanna starts tomorrow for a "test" day while Brian does all my bitch work outside. It better not rain. My man has work to do.
No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.