Sunday, August 9, 2009

Oh fudge

Nana and Gpa W came up this weekend and so we joined them and Auntie Shelley's family for sketti and meatballs. The girls have been more and more excited by food. They suck down their meals in no time and definitely eyeball every bite they see anyone else take. I've even had a girl or two dive bomb my bowl while I eat. After seeing how not so well the mashed bananas went over I have been hesitant to give them any real food, but do let them try the sauces of things I eat. It's amazing how many things they seem to enjoy. So when Shelley pulled out the fudgesicles we decided to share.

Lili was a bit thrown off by the temperature and made the most hideously put out sort of face but insisted in grabbing and trying it again and again. Addi seemed not to be as bothered and actually yelled at Nana once or twice when she felt she wasn't getting her fair share.


And after a delicious treat like that what's more fun than throwing on your hat and riding off into the wild blue yonder. Dor, you would be so proud! Cute little cowgirls in the making.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.