Saturday, August 22, 2009

Who Peed on the Rug?

(Addi)
Sore, bleeding butts. We have been battling this since we started solid foods. I think it might be the acidity of the fruits. No runny diapers just sore open butts. So, since we had the house to ourselves (our newly neurotically clean Papa being gone on a motorcycle trip) we decided to celebrate our birthday suits and hang out in the nude (well, the girls, not me- that's just too pervy for me). Air out those butts and aim for some healing.

It started out playing on a bunch of mattress pads lain about the floor. Alas, that was a wash. No one wants to stay on the pads let alone just leave them where they lay. So to hell with the pads. We pushed them aside and just played. I mean, the dog has peed on the rugs before (it's not a habit of hers but is has happened) so why not the children? Yes, this is the sort of house I run. But with all the dirty diapers in the house the place smells sort of funky anyway so what do we really have to lose?

Well, the girls LOVED it! I don't know what it is about being in the buff, but they thought it was the bees knees. So after about an hour they were forced to put back on their nappies and as far as I can tell we made it without an accident on the floor. Addi did have a little nugget she tried to get rid of on the carpet but Mama was to quick and wiped it up before it got a chance to touch the ground (TMI?). And like any weird new mama i had to get pictures of my naked babies goofing and wrestling. A little pervy? Maybe. But hella cute!

(Lili) (Addi)


Lili is sooo close to crawling. I know. I know. I've been saying that for how long now? But she is up on those hands and knees every chance she gets rocking back and forth. I've tried and tried to get a pic of her all the way up but she moves too fast for the flash and ends up just a blur without it. So here is the closest I can get.

1 comment :

  1. Is it just me or is their hair getting a little darker?? I can't wait to see you guys :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.