Thursday, September 24, 2009

Oh what a day!

No pancakes today. Instead, delicious corn chowder (still not the world's best I once made, but closer- oh how it alludes me. Maybe that's why you write this stuff down when you experiment). Joni & Ivorie came over for a play date and lunch. I think little miss Ivorie was a little overwhelmed at first. New people, new place and one particularly loud little Addi. She warmed up quick. And though they didn't really play together, I think the lot of us all had a really good time. I know I did.



I thought the girls were getting huge until little miss Ivorie came over. At just 6 months, she made me realize just how runty these two girlies are. No wonder they are so low in their weight percentile on that darn growth curve. Oh well. They are growing. They are making some big strides too. Lili is cutting another tooth! Right up on the top. Can't really see it yet, but you sure can feel it. And Addi is scooting all over the house. Stepped into the kitchen and came out to find she had vanished. She was in the sunroom by the front door. You go into their room to change her sister's diaper and in she scoots to slap at your feet. I even went to use the bathroom and came out to have her waiting by the door. Lord help us. They have even graduated to bigger carseats. No more little baby seats for these girls.

Lili (in black & red) playing her new game of biting her teeth together and "blowing" through them. Not sure if it's suppose to be intimidating or maybe she's trying to whistle or blow my face like I do hers sometimes. Whatever the case, it sure is cute.
Sitting up like big girls. Who wants to lay on the floor when we can sit up and see what's going on?
Riding in style!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.