Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick or treat smell our feet!



So Lili Lion and Addi Frog (the giraffe costume was a little too large) weren't initially too excited about their Halloween outfits. They did eventually warm up (emotionally and physically- whew their hot!) and seemed to forget all about them. They were pretty excited when Nana and Gpa Gary stopped by to drop off their Halloween goody bags full of stuff they could actually eat! We did a little trick-or-treating and stopped by Brandy's where they got some fun finger puppets and cute outfits (not to mention some candy for Mama and Papa) and then a couple houses around the block. This T-O-T business is a little awkward with babies as everyone is on to you knowing you're only out showing off your good genes and begging for goodies in return. Next year will be a little more fun and filled with less tears I hope (though I'm not holding my breath on that one)! BTW I did get the pleasure of dressing up for work twice this year. Ninja on Friday and aerobics instructor from the 80's (think Olivia Newton John "Let's get Physical") on Saturday. Oh what fun to be a kid again!











1 comment :

  1. We are not "lion" when we say we were "hoppy" to see the girls dressed in their costumes! Thanks for sharing~Nana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.