Monday, October 5, 2009

Wowzers!



When Addi attacks!

What a hectic few days. The girls have been CRABBY. Bri brought them into the clinic today as I was sure that Lili had an ear infection. She has been super needy. You can't step away from her for a second or boy does she get mad. She's been up most of the nights and tilting her head and rubbing her ear not to mention boogery noses for both girls. But alas. No ear infection. Which is good I suppose. Last night she was up 8 times within the first 2 hours after going to bed. I finally caved and put her in her old infant seat for the night and she slept like a lamb. Maybe it's a cold and sinuses or perhaps just teeth coming in. Hard to say.

Grandparents all came for a visit this weekend and we had lots of fun since there was CONSTANT entertainment. GGma Delores finally got to come and see our house for the first time and visit with the girls once more before she leaves to winter in Arizona. Nana brought us homemade applesauce made from our very own apples. Our two little dwarf trees brought in quite the haul this year. We also have more than enough deserts. If anyone is hungry just stop by! Apple crisp from Nana, apple pie from GGma Delores and cookies from Gma Deb! Ugh. I have a belly ache just looking at all of it.

Brian has been working hard (too hard) at the new salon and it should be opening mid month! We are so excited- mostly to have our Papa back! But it is a small sacrifice. The place is really looking great. I'm so excited for him and his new endeavor.

Otherwise, life is good. The clinic is busy and the days go by fast. The girls are slowly trying new foods and boy can Lili shovel in the Cheerios! Still no decision made on Halloween costumes but I sure am excited to take them out this year. I just hope the weather is decent. I won't complain, though. I LOVE fall. I can't wait to take some cute photos out in the leaves.

My friend Crystal left on Sunday for Virginia where she will be starting a grand new adventure in life. The girls stayed up late just to see her off. We will definitely miss her. That much is for sure.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.