Thursday, November 12, 2009
Oops a Daisy!
There is nothing like the sound of baby skull on hardwood floors! If my girls make it another year I will be utterly amazed! Go go go. Fall. Cry. Go go go. It seems they are ever the diligent explorers. Pulling books off the shelf. Pulling on the computer cable (as we speak). Addi even got herself a mouth full of dirt yesterday from the one and only plant in the livingroom (whom now resides in the sun room). Was that only yesterday? My it seems so long ago. Masking tape in her mouth at nap time. Who knows how long it had been stewing in there. Turned around to find her pulling a rock out of her mouth from a plant already living in the sun room- needless to say, no more playing in the sun room even if mama is right there. Our new thing is screaming BLOODY MURDER whenever Mama leaves the room, even if we can see her standing in the kitchen. Oh, what an exercise in patience. What a trial in exhaustion. But I am lucky. I am blessed. I do know this. I feel the sorrow of so many around me who are losing their babies and I can't help but think "I'm so glad it isn't me". Terrible I know. Yet another reason I hesitate to have any more babies. I don't want to press my luck. I don't want to draw any more attention to our already blessed and perfect lives. I weep for them. All of them who are suffering so. I wish pain like that (pain and sorrow I can only imagine) on no one. Ever. Yet, I am so glad, so very glad that it is not us. That my biggest complaint right now is fighting off tears from minor separations or flu shots and sleepless nights. Thanksgiving is approaching and I am so very thankful for my cute, willful, amazing little ladies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.