There's been a lot of fighting lately between the ladies. I think they might be getting sick of each other because a lot of the hurtful slugs are unprovoked and intentional. I think we are going to try a split up this weekend sometime. Bri takes one and I the other. Is it so early to diagnose a psychological disorder? Lili really seems to enjoy being naughty. It's apparently hysterical to pull everyone's hair - especially her sister's until she sobs. God help me, I hope it's just a phase. Addi has been very affectionate and unfortunately gets a bit overexcited at times and bites. I'm starting to feel like an abused mother- the victim of child inflicted domestic abuse on a daily basis. And now she's getting in a molar...
Despite it all, they are as cute as ever. There is nothing like having Addi come over and give me kisses and headbutts or hearing Lili giggle and squeal as you chase after her on hands and knees. Addi is getting brave and do a fair bit of walking here and there. Nothing to steady, but impressive none the less. Lili, well, she get so excited and forgets to move her legs most times and simply head dives.
oh how far we've come...
Sounds like the M family is coming up tomorrow so we can finally celebrate our belated Christmas thanks to all that snow last weekend. We are definitely looking forward to it!
Oh my goodness...remember those days? How fast it goes by!! Funny thing...the word verification for me is: lillize ! How appropriate! I feel like I need to go lillize someone and pull their hair! ;)
ReplyDeleteCute girls, my friend! I hope all is well!
Love, love, love the pics...the blog keeps us up-to-date on the daily things that are so precious! Thanks for your time in sharing! Mom W
ReplyDelete