Thursday, January 7, 2010
To keep me sane...
After a night filled with screaming I'm not sure I have anything nice to say. In her defense Addi does have TWO molars that are poking through and a possible third that might be soon as well. She is such a stink pot lately. She sits at the edge of the couch and just screams and cries to be picked up. She doesn't want to be touched or talked to from there. She doesn't want to play or be distracted. She wants to be picked up. Once up though, she simply wants to climb all over the couch and play with all the things she shouldn't be touching. She doesn't want to be held. Snuggle her? I'd LOVE to if she'd let me, but a jungle gym I am not. You can only ignore her screams so long. After awhile you just start to go crazy. And poor Lili... Totally ignored. She doesn't seem to mind as she is most capable at entertaining herself. Oh, except for those times she like to come over and join in Addi's fun and pull her hair and shove her. Ugghhh. So tonight I am posting some of my most recent, favorite pictures to remind me just why it is I love them so much. That sometimes they are sweet, darling girls. Sometimes.




Lili's supermodel pose. One of my favorites...



Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.