What a nice weekend we had. Gma Deb and Auntie Lori came up for an over-nighter. We were so glad to have them. The girls love fresh faces and hamming it up for guests. They run by, bellies jutting out, smiling with heads cocked all cute and coy.
Saturday, Lori and I got the chance to have a little sister time shopping at the mall and getting facials. It was nice to catch up. Though we don't talk much, I think of my sisters as my best friends. I don't think anyone gets me like they do. And they each know a different part of me and I them. It was so much fun to rejuvenate that part of me again. Oh, and the facial was pretty great too. Thanks a ton, Buckwheat. Oh, and this little town kinda meets your discription of being closer to the metro... So if you wanted to relocate I know 4 people who would be all for it!
Life has been very stressful of late trying to raise a family, grow a marriage (like a plant it needs plenty of love and attention) and work full time all while working different schedules. Our parents and siblings have been a godsend through it all help give us the time and resources to make it all work. We love you all and just want to say thanks for everything. And mostly thank you all for just being there. The girls love having you all around as do we.
No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.