Anyway, I have been looking forward to telling you about the fun weekend we had with Nana and gpa and the K's at the hotel this weekend. Now, well, I guess you can say I'm not in the mood anymore. The room was really nice, we swam and had fun. Enough said I guess. I posted some pictures.
Monday, February 15, 2010
If you don't have anything nice to say...
I'm having a grumpy sort of day and this was originally filled with swears but is now erased. Sorry. This is all you get tonight...
Anyway, I have been looking forward to telling you about the fun weekend we had with Nana and gpa and the K's at the hotel this weekend. Now, well, I guess you can say I'm not in the mood anymore. The room was really nice, we swam and had fun. Enough said I guess. I posted some pictures.


Anyway, I have been looking forward to telling you about the fun weekend we had with Nana and gpa and the K's at the hotel this weekend. Now, well, I guess you can say I'm not in the mood anymore. The room was really nice, we swam and had fun. Enough said I guess. I posted some pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.