Monday, April 5, 2010

Anyways...

I never did get the chance to tell you about the new station wagon. That's right. We are driving a wagon. Things have been a little tight around- life catching up to us, finally- so something had to give. The van had to go. I'd say I was sad about it, but you know my thoughts on vans. Was it nice? Yes. Did it drive great? Yes. Was it cooler than the typical soccer mom early '90s van? Yes. But talk about pain in the bum. Climbing in and out to get the kids packed in. What a work out. Never wanted to go anywhere. Now I have something my size. Not much better, but perhaps a half notch up on the cool factor. Well, one can hope. But we own it and there is something to be said about that. Spring is here and now we starting out fresh much like the outside world.

The girls have been having a blast outside. Like I hinted at above, I have been turning our girls into hermits as I hate hauling them anywhere (you try being outnumbered). Addi has been looking a bit beat up. Go figure. She just gets rid of her giant hematoma and wouldn't you know, she scrapes her face. Running, running, running, trip. So much fun leads to too much momentum and lost skin on the sidewalk. Just a few tears and a little blood. Such a trooper.

Lili tends to be a bit more reserved. Still, she is a trip. The girls are at such fun ages. Very few words quite yet, but it is not quiet. Screamers. My girls are screamers. They are starting to "sing" and "read" and make all sorts of animal noises (well, THEIR version of animal noises). And the best part is, that for right now at least Mama is the coolest person in the world. Don't believe me, well, then you need to see my elephant impersonation.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.