The potty adventure continues. Three or four times one day and only once the next. And so it goes. But they love it. Would sit there all day getting on and off if I'd let them.
Otherwise, things are the same. Always going, always moving and me just trying to keep up. I was lucky enough to get cut a second Saturday in a row so now I can look forward to a nice long weekend. I hope to even accomplish something. Clean the garage for our someday-in-the-near-future garage sale. Paint the trim on the house. Not kill my husband as we quite smoking AGAIN- ugghhh. I don't even want to discuss it. I am disgusted enough with myself, thank you, but not enough not to want to kill someone just to lick the hint of nicotine off their lips.... Yeah, it's that bad. And I'm sticking with the "If it wasn't for my hubby" BS- after all he is a bad influence (yeah, it's bunk, but it's all I got).
I'm also stressing about life or rather where my life is going. I have yet to finish my RN associate degree (ugghhh AGAIN) and am trying to decide where I go from here. Finish the associates degree and have fewer options then if I would go back for my bachelors and scrap this program or give up altogether and enjoy being a LPN. Dilemma dilemma. I'm not sure what I want as it all seems to be influenced by what I should do, or what would be best or what every one else would want me to do. I can't imagine being there for the next 20+ yrs, but then again, I can't imagine being anywhere or do anything for 20+ years. Uggghhh.
All this stress and the lack of nicotine promise to make it a REAL fun weekend. Hopefully the dose of vitamin D will help sort things out. That and planting my flowers. I really love this gardening baloney and planting my window boxes is always one of my favorites.
I would LOVE to get together someday!! I work most Thursdays, but heck...if I'm on call or something or if I have the day off, I should give you a call!!
ReplyDeleteOh, and way to go on stopping smoking! I know encouraging words don't make up for the lack of nicotine, but hey! At least it's something!!
Life decisions stink. I say, enjoy it. Live in the moment, don't worry about the future (too much)...you could always go back to school when the girls are in school or something?!