Monday, May 31, 2010

One Hot Mama!

I've been growing my hair out for what seems like forever. Lately, I've been very sick of it and contemplating chopping it all off short- boy short. My stylist refuses (and as he's my hubby and I don't pay him I can't really MAKE him) as he believes it is just impulsive and I will regret it. Which I'm sure he's right. But I started searching the net anyway and decided that I would keep the length but give it a style. And so I decided on a bit of a shag haircut.

Before:

I go back and forth on it. Overall, I love it, though once or twice I have felt like I might have accidently decided on a mullet or stepped out of a time machine. Mostly, I don't feel hip enough for it. Occasionally I feel like a rock star.

After:

So this would be more spectacular in person as I do not photograph well (my sister Erin hogged all those genes, apparently). And my stylist was so nice as to show me a plethora of different ways I could wear it. I think it will get me out of my ponytail rut I was recently stuck in, too!

9 comments :

  1. Ooh la la! You are one hot mama :) I especially dig after photo number 1. And ditto to the Erin comment... Sad I didn't get to see you guys this weekend. Let's plan something soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new hair style is great!!

    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks wonderful, and your stylist is awesome! I wonder what your hubby stylist will come up with for my hair on Friday...I too have been stuck in pony tail land.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute "do!" Love it!
    The MIL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it! I am so in the ponytail rut. I can't stand the hair on my neck when it's hot. Maybe I need a boy short cut?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it...adorable...go for it!!!
    Awesome blog!!!

    Brenda from Texas

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it!!! Adorable...go for it!
    Love your blog...I have twin granddaughters as of February and am enjoying seeing what's ahead for us!!! Your girls are adorable!
    Brenda from Texas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.