Friday, May 28, 2010

Pictures!

Everybody has been enjoying the beautiful weather and the girls just love being outside. So much so we've started throwing fits whenever we have to go in.


Addi loves her slide and the ball. Lili mostly likes to carry things around. Especially Mama's water bottle. Even Lucky has been enjoying getting out of the house. She could lay for hours outside in the sun.


Who knew that tuna was a good hair treatment? I guess their Papa has been giving them lessons. The new coolest thing ever? Forks. Gotta love forks.

Above: Addi in green and Lili in red. Below: Addi with Tuna and Lili somewhat clean.

In other news. The girls have adjusted pretty well to having their mattresses on the floor. It is best, however, to get to them as soon as possible upon waking if you don't want their room to resemble a tornado aftermath. Even so, they are mastering the art of trouble-making silently.

2 comments :

  1. Too cute! Do you feed them tuna straight up or mixed with stuff?

    I see they're still sporting their bracelets!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In things- hotdish and the like. I don't like it straight up so I can't bring myself to give it to them that way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.