Thursday, June 17, 2010

Why Oh Why Do I Do This To Myself?

Okay, so the girls are officially 18 mo - though I have been saying this for the last week and a half when people ask their age. It's really fairly amazing. Sometimes they still seem so much like my little babies still, dependent and snugly yet. Other times they are definitely mama's little toddlers. They are turning into such big girls. They put their milk in the fridge after meals and put their clothes in the hamper at the end of the day. I've been sassed a few times in a language I till don't understand. 
They actually use a few words -when they want to. I've always heard that twins talk later than singeltons, which I am starting to believe. I do think that daycare is helping, though. Anyway, in honor of their 18 mo milestone I have a couple pictures that are a bit of a blast from the past, Enjoy.


Sadly, the above picture is the only one I have on the computer from my pregnancy and I'm too lazy to walk upstairs to get the CD etc. That was taken 2 mo before they were born.  The pictures of the girls are from shortly after they came home from the hospital at 1 mo of age.

1 comment :

  1. Dang...they are SOOOO cute! And, I LOVE that photo of you! Ha!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.