Monday, July 26, 2010

Date Night

It was a nice weekend. Bri and I finally broke down and sprung for a babysitter on Saturday night. We packed ourselves a glorious picnic of sandwiches on home baked bread, cheese and strawberries along with some vanilla cream soda. It was delicious. We took a walk through the flower gardens (where almost 4 years ago he proposed). We drove home and parked the car and walked to a near by restaurant and had a drink. It was so very nice to get out of the house. And the girls had a great time seeing Jeanette again.

Please ignore my very white legs. I am trying to wear more skirts and dresses and this is an unfortunate side effect. For you dress lovers please check out this site for a cool dress pattern that costs next to nothing to make. Might be giving it a try one of these days...  Talk2TheTrees


The smell of baking bread is filling the house again as I make a loaf for my DDP. I hope she'll like it. And fear not my dear in-laws, I will be baking some for you, too, soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.