Sunday, August 8, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things...

No new pictures. Sorry. I have been trying hard to capture one particular thing of late, alas, with no luck. It is in fact one of my new favorite things. I call it the Addi Determination Face. When deep in concentration Addi has started jutting out her bottom jaw and pouting her bottom lip. It is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Well, then again, Lili has taken to trying to kiss me on the lips when I sing to her "You are my Sunshine". This might be even cuter. Talk about tugging at your heartstrings. So silly to some, so small to the world, but these things are huge to me. These are the reasons I rush home from work every night.

Game night in the sun porch last night. Had a blast. Homemade bread. Small shopping trip. All in all it's a good weekend. Other than the heat that is. Today is a lazy day inside. No music in the park today. No sir-ee. Lazy day. Just like I like it. Coffee and the paper. Internet and a comfy couch. Life is good, y'all. Life is good.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.