Because one trip to the doctor is never enough. Brian had to bring Lili in this morning to have xrays done of her arm. Typical of our little monkeys, they were jumping on the chair while Mama was in the bathroom and Brian was kindly ironing my shirt for work. What we believed happened was Lili was bouncing on the chair and bounced right off. All we really know is that there was lots of crying and Lili sprawled on the hardwood near the chair. She got up and held her arm. I moved it about and there were no sharp cries of pain so I wasn't worried and headed off to work. I had a conference and found out at lunch that he had to bring her in to the clinic and have her checked out since she hadn't been using her arm all morning and crying out whenever she tried.
The xray came back normal which was reassuring. After a nice long nap and some Ibuprofen she seems to be back to about 90%. I actually just got off the phone with her doctor (whom Lili was lucky enough to see). She called just to check on her as she was leaving the office (at 8:30 at night! Poor thing!). This is why we picked her. This is why she is usually so impossible to get into. She even called me at home while I was prego on bedrest still cooking the girls just to check up on me. Amazing. Thanks Dr K for simply rockin'!
No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.