Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Flutter Fly By
Just home from work and what caught my eye? Two, yes TWO, hummingbirds fluttering around my honeysuckle bush. I've had a feeder for 3 years that not once attracted one of them. Threw it out this year as it served only to attract ants. The bush was cut back 3 years ago and is now spending it's first year covered in blooms. Mother Nature has her ways. One buzzed by just inches from my head. They lit about the bush for a few minutes before taking off. Weird, but it made me feel really alive. Made me marvel at God's world around me. For a minute I felt part of it all. Silly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.