Last weekend we took a trip to our favorite fall local- the A Maze'N Farm. The girls were immediately greeted by miniature ponies & donkeys- As large as they were and definitely big enough to scare the sh*t out of them! Does it make me a bad mama if I giggled as they screamed?
Addi- "Wow!" as taught by Gramma- our new favorite word
It didn't take long before we warmed right up and set to exploring. They were pretty excited to have the run of the place- Freedom!
It didn't take long before we warmed right up and set to exploring. They were pretty excited to have the run of the place- Freedom!
It took a lot of coaxing to even look at the pumpkins- mostly because we were still fascinated with the giant slide you can see here in the background. Now that was fun. For the girls. Not as much for Mama & Papa who had to carry them up and down the stairs a half dozen times.
I'm pretty sure the bouncy house was our favorite part. Me included. A kid at heart I guess!
This weekend was a little more low key as Lili had been sick; fevers & barfy. By Sunday she had perked up and we got a chance to make it to the Millstream Art Festival nearby. It's been nice to get out and enjoy the nice weather. Fall is by far my favorite. I hope it lasts this weekend. Bri & I will be celebrating our 4 year anniversary. Nana is watching the girls and so we will have the chance to really just spend some time the two of us. And sleep in. Ahhh, sleep in. I've forgotten what that is like...
Fun! Fun! Fun!
ReplyDeleteWHERE is that farm?!!! Close(ish)??? That looks like fun! I just love your babes!! They are so stinkin' cute!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! Have fun sleeping in! ;) (Crazy, isn't it...what we look forward to after a few years of marriage?!)