Sunday, November 21, 2010

Another year gone

Another birthday come and gone. Thirty two. Weird. I never imagined being a thirty-something. I still don't know that I feel it although there are days I feel more like 70-something. Overall it was a decent bday. The girls woke early to give me presents after keeping me up all night. My hubby got me the pretty cardigan I had been yearning for. I sat at work in my office alone all day coughing my lungs out. Finally, though, I came home and got to spend a nice evening with my hubby going out for burgers and malts and off to see Harry Potter 7. Yes, I am a HP nerd. Saturday I got the chance to go post bday shopping and bought myself some snuggly winter sweaters and yes, my first pair of skinny jeans. Not sure that at 32 y/o and post twins I should be buying skinny jeans but oh well. It's my bday and I can squeeze into them if I want to!

1 comment :

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.