Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Quickie
I know I know. I have been terrible about blogging lately. In all honesty I've been spending what little free time I have kissing my girls, re-reading the last Harry Potter (which comes out on my BIRTHDAY! Yeah!) and starting a project for the girlies. I am making them cloth photo albums of their very own to snuggle, drool and attempt to destroy. They love, love, LOVE looking at photos of people are reciting their names over and over and OVER (as if I don't know who they are). Also, Bri & I have sisters far away and would love for our girls to get to know them. So I am working on it. I promise, promise, PROMISE that there will be photos of it or of something real soon. I swear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.