Oh. Two nights in a row. What was I thinking? Markers. Ugh. What we need are crayons! The first night (well, rather afternoon) we decorated our fall gourds. We went cheap this year and simply got a handful of gourds for the girls to decorate. I know that markers probably weren't the best idea as they will wash clean as soon as the rain hits them, but I just didn't have it in me to deal with paint. Tonight we busted out the markers again as the ladies saw them on the table and kept pointing and saying something that sounded like a garbled "colors". Cute. That was until I was cleaning blue off elbows, hands and faces and a little green from inside an ear. Lili even had Hulk colored hair. Ugh. Crayons. Our kingdom for some crayons.
Addi in the small flower print shirt/Lili in the solid blue
Is it bad that I'm totally envious of you two year olds' hair? It's gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteLove the blue lips. Only time a nurse will ever say that is in reference to popsicles and blue markers.
Until they think crayons are chapstick. We have a picture of Kirstin with a green mouth because of that.
ReplyDeleteHow cute..I know I don't have to clean them up but you have to admit the pics are cute and the gourds turned out great...and just think they are "re-do-able" if it rains! Ok, maybe not? Love to all~Nana
ReplyDelete