Monday, January 10, 2011

Doctor, Doctor give me the news...

A little late, I know. The girls had their 2 yr check last week. They are growing. Not as big as most kids their age, but they never have been. Addi is weighing in now at 23 lbs and Lili at 23 lbs 14 oz. Both girls are 34 in tall. Little in weight, average in height, big in heads. Still sporting that Roswell alien look I guess.

They are talking so much more it is amazing! "Too" is their new favorite word. "Addi, too" and "Lili, too". Followed by the ever favorites "turn" & "next". I guess the trials of being twins is getting to them as they find they need to constantly remind me that someone else needs my attention "too".

Work is going well, but unbelievably busy. So between that and the family I am starting to lose track of who I am! I look forward to taking a shower so that I can have 5 min to just be, think, daydream. Whatever. 5 whole minutes of my day to myself. So imagine my delight when I got to go shopping at the MOA with my sisters and friend Jennifer. 30 minutes all to myself stuck in traffic just waiting to park. But I finally found some boots with my Christmas money and felt so grown up wearing them to work today. Shoes made from real dead animals. Shoes that are younger than my children. Shoes that fit my post-pregnancy feet a half size larger than what they were. Who knew such little things such as flavored coffee and new boots can make a person feel so good.

And on another note, I would officially like to put a death threat out on Punxsutawney Phil should he see his shadow next month. I am sick of winter. It wasn't so bad until it kept trying to ruin my entire winter plans. Every weekend I plan to travel it has been awful. This is my sister's last weekend and if I can't make it down.... Well, I don't know what, but I will be pretty pissed. That's probably why it was so hard saying good-bye to her on Sunday as I don't know if I will see her again. Pretty sad. Keep your fingers crossed that the weather man is telling lies about the weekend forecast...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.