Monday, January 3, 2011

It's a Big'n!

A family Christmas with the W family:
After opening the disco ball a dance party ensued. No lie!



New Bob Jammies!

Lucky got a snuggie! Think she should have got the XL.

The M family Xmas:
All fancied up for our Auntie Erin

My feelings after wrangling kids while opening gifts and stopping ensuing fights...

A system was worked out: Addi opened, Lili colored





It's working! I am raising my kinda girls. Sweet but tough. Dresses & combat boots- what could be more bad-ass!


They must have been good. Santa actually filled their stockings!

2 comments :

  1. Oh. My. Word. How is it that they get cuter each time I see pictures of them???

    Crazy...they're so big! Time for another one (or two???)! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like good times were had by all...lots of memories for auntie Erin to take with her in her mind and heart!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.