Yes, it's that time again! Can you believe it?! Another hair cut! The Aunties will be glad to see that Addi's mullet is gone. No pictures just yet, though. We have our big 2 year pictures at JC Penny tomorrow so I will wait and post those. Hopefully they turn out good... Amazingly, they always do though no one ever seems to cooperate.
I've been feeling better, as of late. I think the girls and I have worked out a routine once we get home. I forget how independent 2 yr olds can be. I find that if I give them things to do: put their boots away, throw away their diapers, etc and don't EVER put up the gate things seems to be fine. Not that we've really been needing the gate lately. Oh yes, and hugs and kisses. The first 5 minutes have to be straight mama-daughters time. After that I can go about my business mostly undisturbed and tantrum free. Now if only my dog would run away... Ugh. She drives me nuts. Worse than the two of them. Doesn't listen, endless whining, always underfoot. Gggrrrr.
It helps, I think, that I started (and just finished) a knitting project for myself. Unfortunately, I haven't figured out how to upload things from the new camera, so you may have to wait a day or two. Patience.
No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.