Saturday, March 19, 2011

As my child gently weeps...

Well not so gently. And several times throughout the last few nights. All because her nukkie has fallen out of her mouth & she is too tired to find it. As if I'm not?! So this morning I had decided I have had it. It was relatively easy to convince them. They said "oh-tay" and walked right up to the garbage can & threw ever last one in. As it was full & far too tempting, we tied it up and took it straight out.

So far so good. But that's because it isn't quite nap time yet. I know it will be Lili that feels it worst (mostly because she is the one waking me up all night). If all else fails, I am certain she will understand when I repeat her new & favorite phrase "shut up" (who knew you needed to watch what you say to the dog?) Sorry gma Deb, you may want to pack ear plugs!

1 comment :

  1. Oh dear. Good luck.

    I'm still being asked. However, it does get better day by day...so hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.