Well, the loss of the nukies has gone well. The first night did result in hoarse voices, but no one has actually mentioned or asked for a nukie since, well, until this morning when Addi looked in the trash and asked "Nukie?" I reminded her that we had thrown them away and she was quite satisfied. Now if we could only get over those new colds we might actually sleep well.
The girls had fun with gma Deb & gpa Larry or as they say "gammy... dib ah lawy". Or something to that effect anyway. They played and read books and generally tired my parents out! Now maybe my mother will understand when I always sound so tired on the phone. I think everyone really enjoyed the time together. My favorite part was Lili sassing gma after being playfully hit with a kitchen towel. "No hit! No hit Lili!" for about 5 min. Gma didn't get a time out, but did have to give her kisses and apologize. It was WAY too cute!
No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.