Thursday, March 31, 2011

Scaredy Pants

Girls night in. The ladies are in bed (talking back and forth). And I think I am going to change into my big girl panties and watch a scary movie. I LOVE scarey movies, but alas, no one I know loves them much. Even Brian isn't that fond of them. Despite my love of them I hate to watch them alone. There's something about watching a creepy movie, going to bed alone and hearing all the creepy noises. I mean, why don't there seem to be creepy noises any other time? Hmmm... I will let you know how it goes.

1 comment :

  1. Er...good luck with that! (You're braver than me! I love scary movies...but NO WAY will I watch them alone!!)

    PS...what are you watching?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.