Thursday, March 1, 2012

2012

So far, 2012 is not my favorite year (I write as I am home with 2 sick kids again). So, my new, albeit belated resolution is for two things. TRUST & SLOW LIVING.

1.  To just TRUST things in life –trust others, trust the process, trust your vision, trust your faith, trust that things will work out, trust that if they don’t that it may have been for a good reason, just TRUST

2. Slow living. Here is a definition I recently came across-
”Slow Living is the choice to live consciously with the goal of enhancing personal, community and environmental well being. Slow Living recognizes the role that time plays in shaping the quality of our lives. By slowing down we make time to savor our experiences and to connect more fully with others. The process of slowing down involves simplifying our lives and minimizing distractions so that we have more time and more energy to focus on what is meaningful and fulfilling. By consciously choosing to do less, we contribute to reducing some of the negative social and environmental impacts of our actions.”

So far, I think it's going to be hard. Maybe even impossible. But it wouldn't be much of a resolution if it were easy :-\

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.