Saturday, September 15, 2012

Bring on the dawn

Okay, so really it was like 7:15 when miss Addi came upstairs and crawled in bed.  These are my favorites; snuggling in bed with my kids.  Lili wandered up a little later and we giggled like crazy after we scared her as we jumped up from pretending to sleep.

Grandma & grandpa are coming today (my parents) and I am very excited as it has been some time since we've seen them. The girls are pretty excited too.  It's fall; the windows are open and my house feels fresh.  I love this time of year and hope it lingers for a while.  I am excited to cook lunch- nothing fancy- and feel my house full of activity.  I am not one for entertaining, but now and again I like the memories it makes (particularly the new annual tradition of applesaucin').

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.