Sunday, November 18, 2012

Crafting on the go...

I saw this wonderful travel box from CraftFoxs.com on Pinterest and fell in love...
knitting with kids kit

Just a few weeks later in time for my birthday arrives this sweet little number from my sister, Lori:

I mean, can you say cute or what?!
So I decided to try and see what I could do to make this into the cutest knitting case ever.  It has to beat the unstructured mess of a bag I use currently where one just reaches in to get poked or tangled, right?  Lucky for me I am a hoarder of all cute wrappings and tissue papers. I think choosing the right one was possibly the most difficult.









So I scrounged around the kitchen, finally thankful for being forgetful about setting out the recycling.



So one corndog box, some modgepodge, a sharp compass for poking holes, some elastic cording, and adhesive velcro later, I came up with this...





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.