Sunday, June 30, 2013

Gulp!

As if the energy audit for our 100+ year old house wasn't depressing enough before they found water throughout our furnace necessitating a call to the plumber to blow out the drain of our central air, we quickly found out that we are in need of a new central air conditioner & a new furnace. Oh, and throw in a duct cleaning that found dust bunnies the size of small cats living in our walls. Yep, poor as paupers. Good bye dream bathroom. Good bye ever getting ahead. Ugh.

At least I know we will be cool this summer and warm this winter.  And when I have a hard time holding onto that, well, I step outside and look at my rose bush.  I wish I could take a picture that truly conveyed its beauty.




And it that fails, well, I have my kids to bring me smiles. After all, what's more funny than a 4 year old vacuuming with a helmet on?



1 comment :

  1. I am sorry for all the troubles that seem to pile on you guys but also smile with the beauty of your roses and the purple helmet!! Mom W

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.