Things are growing! That's right, it is amazing what can be accomplished with a little sunlight.
The strawberries aren't as thick this year & not quite ready for picking. The cilantro has begun it's metamorphosis into coriander. Anyone know how to stop it? It feels like just as everything else approaches delicious salsa season, my cilantro goes to seed, dies and I am left with brown wilty yuck. What is the secret oh wise folks of the information super highway? Any words of wisdom are welcome...
I planted two new bushes this year and hope to have buds off of one at least.
Mostly I wish I could somehow impart to you in words just how wonderful these smell... I came across THIS crazy idea on Pinterest originally posted by Craft-Your-Home.com and think I may be trying it. Has anyone else heard of this?
The season is early yet, but I wanted to show you all the wonderful developments. Stay tuned for more! This is only a small part of the back yard...





No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.