Saturday, September 21, 2013

In Our Down Time


One of our new favorite family affairs-  Go Fish!




I've been spending some time in one the kitchen trying to figure out what to do with all of these tomatoes.  Then someone told me that you could make sundried tomatoes using your food dehydrator.  Well, of course, I had to try it.





Bought 4 yrs ago on a garage sale and just finally used!
I also used these beautiful babies to make some delicious, sweet salsa:



Habenaros.  Gonna have to freeze some of these as I have about 1/2 dozen more outside.

Dress up.  As much as I have tried to prevent the princess faze, it has come to our house full force despite it. 


And of course, my favorite fall activity of them all.  Bread making. This batch was made to go along with Brian's beef stew.  Today I made a pork/rice/potato soup with a little garam marsala.  Yesterday we made home made pizza on fresh made bread.  Yum!





Yes, it's as delicious as it looks!








Also going to be using my new dress form to craft me and the girls some new fall wardrobes. Can't wait!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.